> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think there is a line between internal experience, which is tougher
> > > to verify, and an external event that can be wittnessed by others
> > > don't you think?
> > <snip>
> >
> > Hi, a line between internal and external experience, in terms of what?
> > How easy the internal experience is to manifest, vs the external? I am
> > sorry, I am not understanding your question...
>
> Many of the TM-Sidhis manifest internally;
> the outside observer can't tell if they're
> being performed.

Not without equipment, at least. My recollection is that people performing the
sidhis tend
to show consistent patterns of brain activitation that are different for each
sutra, but
specific only to that person so you can't glance at an arbitrary EEG and be
sure what
they're doing unless you know who they are and are familiar with their EEG
during sutra-
practice.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM