--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > I think there is a line between internal experience, which is tougher
> > to verify, and an external event that can be wittnessed by others
> > don't you think?
> <snip>
>
> Hi, a line between internal and external experience, in terms of what?
> How easy the internal experience is to manifest, vs the external? I am
> sorry, I am not understanding your question...

It would not make any differnce for you and your internal experience,
but it would make all the difference in the world to someone like me.
Siddhis involving external manifestations would interest me greatly. I
don't have any evidence that anyone is able to do them.  Because it is
an extraordinary claim, it would have to require some extraordinary
proof for me to believe it.

I don't doubt anyone's internal experiences, I take them at face
value.  But as soon as the claim extends into the world, and can be
witnessed by others, the rules of good evidence should apply.  That is
why I was interested in hearing how others on the group think about
these things.

As far as your experiences go, I just appreciate your sharing them.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM