Okay, it's taking my arm/shoulder forever to heal, so here comes some spoilage.

GROSS-OUT ALERT!

It's a little disgusting, unless you like chilled monkey brains....

In case you haven't heard by now, Aeryn lives.  But they didn't just bring
her back to life through a miracle cure.  Zhaan sacrificed her life energy
or something to save Aeryn.  So now they are looking for a planet where
Zhaan can be planted or something (Stark keeps babbling about this).

But let me back up.

In the season premier, everything went bonkers.  Scorpius ended up getting
the chip and sucking Crichton's brain tissue off of it.  But he couldn't
get off the planet because Moya was too close to the planet.  Scorpius had
a couple of Marauders with him along with a hotshot pilot and the
lieutenant.  They basically run around the hospital trying to avoid Moya's
crew while they run around trying to find Crichton.

Zhaan managed to save the doctor's life long enough for him to put
Crichton's brain back together.  The doctor's assistant, captured by
Scorpius' guys, is taken into a secret chamber where Scorpius injects him
with a chip.  Scorpius takes control over the guy and sends him to lead the
Moyans away so he can make good his escape.  But the guy had set into
motion an emergency plan.  It seems that a Scarran has been frozen
alive.  He was an agent sent to track down and kill Scorpius.

So Scorpius has to avoid the Scarran while Moya's crew hunts him.  Zhaan
and Stark, in the mean-time, return to Aeryn and Zhaan sees that Aeryn is
still partially alive.  She engages in Unity with Aeryn to try and bring
her spirit back.  But Aeryn is too far gone, so Zhaan proposes that she use
some of Stark's energy to revive Aeryn.  Stark refuses, knowing that the
procedure would probably kill Zhaan.

John and Dhargo end up running away from the Scarran.  They lead him
outside and Dhargo kills him.  Eventually, someone deduces that Scorpius is
still on the planet (the doctor had told them but they have no way of
keeping track of Scorpius).  They contact Crais and ask him to scan for
Peacekeeper ships.  Crais has to move into a higher orbit to be sure he can
catch Scorpius' ship.  Scorpius' hotshot pilot keeps insisting he can get
away from the planet easily and Scorpius finally uses him to lead Talyn and
Crais away.  The pilot almost makes it to the command carrier but Talyn
blows him away.

Zhaan knocks Stark out and removes his face mask.  She uses his energy to
revive Aeryn (she looks HOT! when she emerges from the cold).  Stark comes
to and realizes what Zhaan has done.

So, eventually, everyone gets back up on Moya and John is reunited with
Aeryn.  They learn only then that Zhaan is dying.

Okay, second episode spoilage coming in the next message.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/