Sorry this is so late.  They wait until the last minute with these things
and I've had a lot to deal with the past couple of days.

Farscape Fans unite! Lycos has scheduled a week of exclusive chats with the
cast and crew behind the hit SCI-FI channel series! Find out what's coming
up for Moya's Crew as it journeys to the Unchartered Territories. Get those
questions ready!

Log on to:

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/farscape.asp

Schedule:

Richard Manning (Writer/Executive Producer)
Wed, 5-02-01
11PM ET/8PM PT.

Gigi Edgley ("Chiana" )
Thurs, 5-03-01
11PM ET/8PM PT.

David Kemper (Executive Producer)
Thurs, 5-03-01 / 9PM PT.
Fri, 5-04-01 / 12AM ET

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/