This is all very tentative information, as Virginia Hey's request to be a
part of Dragoncon came in so late.  Nonetheless, I have been told that they
are trying to fit her into these two panels:

American TV fan track
Saturday 4:00 PM
Sunday 2:30 PM

Also, there is a SLIM chance she will get a large room for another
session.  I don't know, won't know until the convention, and will not have
the chance to make further inquiries.  IF by any chance I should get hold
of a schedule before the convention, I'll try to let everyone know what I
find out.  But I don't expect to learn anything more before the convention.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/