I regret to inform my fellow Scapers that I did not see Virginia Hey at
Dragoncon.  She WAS there this weekend.  But I was so busy with my duties
at the Tolkien and Middle-earth track I only got to see one session outside
my track, and that was something Sunday morning that a senior director had
asked me to look at.

But I overheard some people talking about Virginia, so I know she attended
the convention.  I'll scour the Web for a con report over the next week or
so and will let you all know if I can find one.  And if any of you know of
one, please feel free to post the URL here.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/