> From: Timothy Cowlishaw
> I concur! also there were mutterings on the ORG-discuss list a little
> while ago that if we (or someone else) publicaly advocated a
> reduction in term or an abolitionist stance, it'd be more difficult
> for the IP-maximalist lobby to portray ORG's position as loony
> anarchist nonsense, rather than as a compromise.

If ORG wish to be seen as loony compromisers adopting the logical fallacy of
'appeal to moderation', well that's up to them.

If it also means ORG are happy to give their tacit blessing to FC-UK for it
to take an abolitionist stance, well, let's roll!

If anyone needs a public advocate for abolition, count me in the shortlist.
;-)