Ha. I don't think you were premature. Who knew?
I was utterly shocked that they were up-to-speed.
Like who hit them with the sanity stick, huh?!
PHIL :)

Tim Cowlishaw wrote:

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the comments, I wrote those points after having read only the abstract of the OFCOM paper, so wasn't fully aware of the subject - clearly a lot of the points are (a) very vague and (b) already covered by the OFCOM doc, as a result of my being slightly premature in writing them . I think that emphasising the public benefit of liberal licensing is definitely the way to go.. .I'll add more when i've finished reading the paper!

Cheers,

Tim