Hi, we've checked that.

The problem we're having is when we try to correct the entry using any
client.

We'd delete the entry, then try to re-add it; checking for the trailing
space.  Then when we go to look at the entry again, the attribute has
the trailing space, and in ldapsearch comes back as base64.

It's a uniqueMember attribute so it's supposed to be ascii.

It's perplexing.

--
Kevin Graham
System Administrator