Alex Karasulu wrote:

I think we've given enough room for discussion about this now its time for us to take a vote. Unlike for example the HttpService I think this one required further investigation. By further investigation I mean it was my first encounter with it so I had some reading to do.

It's been well over 72 hrs.  Time to close it up.

Here are the +1 votes.  There were no other votes cast.

Timothy Bennett
Richard Hall
Alex Karasulu
Enrique Rodriguez
Sylvain Wallez

Let's get the ball rolling with a software grant for Domoware and the appropriate CLAs. After confirmation of reciept by the secretary we can get accounts created for the 3 new Domoware committers:

Francesco Furfari
Stefano Lenzi
Matteo Demuru

Cheers,