Hideyo,

I have a kitty that does not use the litte box
regularly, much to our dislike, and I am so going to
try that towel in a kitty box thing because everytime
I have clothes on the floor to put into the wash, she
tinkles on them!  I will let you know how this goes
and thanks so much for the tip!

:)
Wendy

--- Hideyo Yamamoto