That makes complete sense, Michelle.. I also have a letter who was written my ex-vet (she was my vet for the pat 10 years and she is now a senior staff at animal service division – I am hoping that this will help..In the letter, she described me as the excellent care taker and because of the animals I have is not adoptable throu the animal services, she ask the city to let me keep the animals….but the city attorney says that it’s rather casual hearing.. and not so formal.. whatever that means..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hideyo's court case 19th??

No, I don't think it can hurt.  But it is really important that Hideyo get something from her vet (better if he is willing to testify in person or write an affidavit, which is a sworn statement) and from neighbors and local folks familiar with her rescue work.  If she shows up with only online testimonials, it will look bad.

Michelle