You're doing a great job of advocating for yourself.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/8/2005 6:15:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What the city attorney, Greg Wheeler said to us is that.. all they care about is whehter my neighbors are complaining about me having multiple animals or not.. and if not, he said that I should be able to win the case.. and I have a petition signed from all my neighbors (about a dozen).  The person who reported me (not for a nuisance, but me having multiple cats) was an anonymous call, so the person will probably not show up the court)