Me too Hideyo!  I woke up thinking about you and haven't been able to get you off my mind.  We're all with you, praying for strength and articulation for you and insight, compassion and reason for the court.  You've done your homework, you're ready, speak for all of us tomorrow.  Meditate and pray tonight, take a deep breath and do your best to get a good night's rest.  We love you,
Nina

Kerry MacKenzie wrote:
Dear Hideyo
Just want to wish you all possible good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and sending zillions of positive vibes your way.
love and hugs,
Kerry