I was hoping that your working with Merry would lead to you and her teaming up on that too.  That's great.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/9/2006 12:32:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I also told Merry that I would like help TN&R ordinance to get into the new ordinance somehow with the city councilor --- the current ordinance don’t consider any right for feral cats and when you think about it, it’s very stupid, because the majority of the animals involved in the community are feral --- and those are the ones being euthanized ---I found some ordinance in other states who protect rights of feral cats and want to do everything I can to make a difference in their lives.