Oh, I see.  I understand now.  She is a nut who hates animals.

Why do you think the neighborhood association guy weighed in?

Michelle

In a message dated 1/31/2006 3:37:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I know.. Greg thinks it should come from a lawyer – one time she (Camille) hosed one of my neighbor’s dogs in a very cold winter because he barked a little bit (he was a small Scottish dog), anyway, my neighbor reported her to police for cruelty to animals and she backed down on her dogs.. she used to through sticks and rocks in my yard when I had dogs --- she hates dogs and that’s how this whole thing got started.