Brenda lived up on Lake Superior, the far reaches of northern Wisconsin.  She was a transplant patient, heart I believe - doing very well for well over a decade.  The angels are very lucky to have her there and she was well met at the Bridge on her way.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Belinda, I'm shocked. What happened? I don't remember where she
lived - easy to get confused about all of us being all over the
place. I'm SO sorry to hear that -

Gloria

At 10:07 PM 3/1/2006, you wrote:
> Hi All,
> It is with deep sadness I must let you all know that Brenda Smith
> passed away this Monday. Brenda didn't post often so many of you
> may not be familar with her. She was a wonderful, loving member of
> this group for many, many years and recently adopted two positives
> Lovey and Merry in March of 2005. She was also in charge of the
> list emergency fund and the FeLV T-Shirts that the group sold, in
> fact she contracted the artist and company that designed and printed them.
>
>I've known Brenda for many years and am going to miss her immensly,
>her passing is a huge loss for the group. For those of you who did
>know her and would like to offer condolences to her family, you can
>email her address [EMAIL PROTECTED] and her daughter will
>receive them. This is a very sad week and heaven most definately
>has a very special angel today. I know she was greeted by many,
>many pets including her precious Suzy Q whose loss she never recovered from.
>
>Brenda enjoy all your babies and we'll all see you soon enough ...
>
>--
>Belinda
>Happiness is being owned by cats ...
>
>Be-Mi-Kitties ...
>http://www.bemikitties.com
>
>Post Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens
>http://adopt.bemikitties.com
>
>FeLV Candle Light Service
>http://www.bemikitties.com/cls
>
>HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
>http://HostDesign4U.com

>BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
>http://bmk.bemikitties.com

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous