I found Lactulose, Cod liver oil, Olive oil to be invaluable for kitty constipation. Also used homeopathic nux vomica.

Gloria

On Mar 13, 2006, at 9:42 AM, cindy reasoner wrote:

I had to take Stinky back to the vet today.  She
seemed to be having difficulty having a bowel
movement.  I just called to check on her and the vet
told me he was concerned about her.  Her temperature
was 98. She didn't really start eating good until
Sunday afternoon. I finally got her to start drinking
some juice from a can of tuna yesterday.  She was a
little dehydrated this morning.

Cindy