Karen, the price depends on the SIZE of the vials, there are two sizes
on the market but I can't tell anything about the price simply because
I used it long ago, one should select the best size considering the
weight and (in case) the NUMBER of cats to be treated, in order to
minimize the waste... Even the 1 million units/kg is not engraved in
stone, our Micia was given (if I remember right) around 850-900,000
units per Kg because there was another cat being trated simultaneously
and we shared the cost of the vials with the other owner, but although
the dose was a bit lower, the outcome was simply a miracle on paws...

>injection or iv Paolo?

The usual subcutaneous shots.

Paolo