I just wanted to let everyone know that Smokey is
still doing good.  He is still getting 2 injections
per week of equistim.  He has gained some weight he is
up to 6lbs.4oz. from 5lbs.8oz.  I am still giving him
the Pet Tinic and he has been going to the vet every 2
weeks to get a steroid injection.  I can't remember
the name of it but it begins with a W.  He is eating
great, he is playing, and he seems happy. I am keeping
my fingers crossed.  We never tried the interferon
again.  Since he is doing good now should I ask the
vet about it?

Cindy