-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 5:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: new to FeLV

Dixie Louise  tested FeLV + over a year ago.  She is perfectly healthy
and
loves life.  FeLV + is NOT a death sentence.  You are not watching him
die...you are watching him live in a loving place.

You might try Apple Pectin and FastTrack for Felines to help with the
problems.

Please look in your heart.

                                                 If you have men who
will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with

their fellow man.
                                                                  St.
Francis