Prayers on the way from my guys and me.

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Our FIV+ guy, Chatty, is at the vet's right now having an x-ray of his
sinuses done...His congestion isn't getting any better and the mucous on
one side of his nostril is becoming tinged with blood. We're fearing
the worst (a tumor) but still hoping for the best. Please keep this
sweet teddybear in your thoughts! :(

Thanks for listening, guys!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." --Blade Runner