Oh Rachel,

I'm so sorry this happened to you & your sweet Mr.Dobbs.  I believe
another list member, Hideyo, had a female kitty that died after a spay.
She was in her carrier just waiting to be picked up, and when Hideyo got
there she had already passed on.  He didn't die alone, he knew you were
there and that you loved him - even if it was such a short time. There are
no words to comfort you right now, but please know that you are in my
thoughts & prayers.

Kat (Mew Jersey)