Tonya,
In no way did you do anything to harm sweet little Grayson. He had surely already passed when you woke up and found him lower and like Nina said you weren't smothering him in any way.

His mission in this life was short, to come in, know despair, then amazing love and caring (when you took him in) and to show you that no matter how burned out, fed up or hopeless you feel, your good heart will always be there for an animal in need. You are much stronger than you think.

All things happen for a reason and I know how difficult that is to accept sometimes. Being mere humans we always think we must control everything around us, but that is not always going to be the case, we are only one of the smallest parts of this universe and all in it.

My prayers are with you ...

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com