Please don't think that.  If you had deliberately set out to harm that dear one - then you might have cause to take blame.  Blaming yourself in this case simply isn't appropriate.  It is obvious to me that you cared very much and you made his short time here the very best that it could possibly be.  I think you are wonderful - and thank you for caring for that precious creature.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 4:58 AM
Subject: I killed Grayson

I just woke and Grayson was dead.  I think I smothered him.  I think 2:30 was the last time he woke me up to be fed.  I had him up by my neck but remember finding him sleeping down next to me at one point and moving him back up.  I guess it didn't cross my mind at the time that he should have been screaming for food at that point.  I just moved him back up higher on the bed and covered him in his little towel and fell back asleep.  When I woke again I wondered why he hadn't cried yet or moved over to my neck.  He was dead because I had killed him.

tonya