Thank you so much for the article. It answers more questions than any
vet. The vet does suggest three tooth extractions although she said this
would buy the cat only 3 to 6 months. Eventually all the teeth will have
to be removed. The article mentioned irritability because of the mouth
pain. That is very accurate in Samantha 's case. She definitely is
irritible. I noticed that ever since I adopted her.

Nancy Schneider
Management Analyst
Dept of Transportation
12544 Saticoy St
N Hollywood 91605
Voice(818) 756-9558
Fax (818) 756-9245

>>> Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/26/06 5:22 AM >>>
     Nancy,
    Here is an article on what your vet is saying your baby has:

http://www.vin.com/VINDBPub/SearchPB/Proceedings/PR05000/PR00066.htm

If your vet is right and your kitty has FORL (Feline Odontoclastic
Resorptive Lesions), it is a very painful disease and really needs to
be
treated.  Here is a quote from this article

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com