I think why she said this because I had you guys and my family trying to help Dukee. I told her that he deserves a chance...and why not try!
She told me that she does dog rescue she mentioned she would help 4 dogs verses the one dog.
Think she knew I wasn't going to listen to her thoughts and opinions on this.
Nope, didn't ask her either.