Marylyn, Susan, Wendy, Caroline, Diane R., Glenda and family and Tonya,
Thank you all for your kind and comforting messages. I am missing my sweet girl so much.

Marylyn, I loved the image of Miss Sue actually playing with the birds now.

Caroline, my condolences go out to you on the loss of your sweet Monkee. I have not been able to keep up with posts recently, sorry to say, but wanted to read more about the ceremony you had for Monkee. He was truly loved, that much was plain to see just from the topic titles regarding Monkee. Will you take another cat for a friend? That is very much a nice thought about the quiet and peace that came out of Monkee's passing.

Susan, the vet never suspected diabetes with Miss Sue and she never exhibited the classic symptoms of excessive thirst and/or peeing and/or weight loss so I think I can safely say that no, she was not diabetic.

Thank you all so much, once again. Your support is so appreciated, as always,

Anne and Sophie and the other fur covered friends in Michigan along with FeLV angels Jimi Too Cool, Simms, Buggsy and Nala

I am so sorry she had to leave. Remember that now she can play with the birds.

Marylyn

Hi Anne,

I am sorry to hear about Miss Sue.

Greasy coat, dandruff & obese sounds like she was diabetic?

Was she diabetic?

Susan J. DuBose
Anne,

I'm really sorry to hear about Miss Sue's passing. I hope you are doing ok. Prayers going out for comfort for you.

:)
Wendy

Caroline Kaufmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Belinda, please add Miss Sue to the Candlelighting
ceremony?
I also wanted to express my sadness at your kitty's passing. Having just lost my beloved Monkee in the early morning hours of July 16, I can truly say that I feel your pain. And sadly, I had just told my mother that this list serve has been really quiet...literally, since Monkee's passing. That almost all of the topics discussed since he passed have been Off Topic. It made me oddly happy to think that Monkee's passing kind of kicked off a period of peacefulness for the members of this group. It just seemed like no one was really having any crises with their feleuk cats. And, although another member's non-feleuk cat- Keisha- passed just before Monkee on that Sunday, from what I could tell, no one else has lost a cat since Monkee and Keisha-- almost two weeks of quiet. I'm sure that sounds a little "out there," but I couldn't help but notice that in the wake of Monkee's death and it just really comforted me to think that no one else was having to go through what I've been going through these past almost two weeks. For me, I realize that by having only Monkee, he was my absolute world and my house has been too quiet and lonely since he's been gone. You have your other babies to focus on and to lean on, so take advantage of that.
Best of luck to you and the remainder of your babies.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Anne, I'm so sorry Miss Sue had to leave you.  It sounds like she was a
sweetheart.  Gentle Bridge vibes to her.

Diane R.

Anne, I'm sorry your little girl, Miss Sue, is gone.
She obviously knew she was loved. It sounds like you
took very good care of her...It has to be very hard
after having her for so long...Glenda and family

I'm so sorry for your loss of Miss Sue.

tonya