I'm very interested Marylyn-----where can I buy silica gel? Kerry

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Litterboxes

Try the silica gel.............I mix it with the A & H scoopable and it
works wonders.  I use Rubber Maid 18 gallon boxes or something similar
too.

                                                 If you have men who
will exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                  St.
Francis