  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: Melina Please add to the CLS :(

  I am very sorry to hear of the passing of Melina. I am new to this site and
really know nothing of this terrible disease. I have recently (just bringing
him home from the vets today) adopted the sweetest little boy who sadly has
this virus. He showed up a few days ago as a stray. My husband and I fell in
love with him and took him to the vet for shots, etc. Sadly, we were informed
that he has tested positive.

  I really do not know what this means. Any information will be greatly
appreciated. I especially would like to know what I can do to keep him well for
as long as possible. The vet suggests Vitamin C. Any information will be
greatly appreciated.

  Sincerely,
  Kathryn