I know how awful it is to come home to a house without your
friend......I had to do it when Dixie left this world.  She moved into
the house on the farm the minute I did and everything was hers.  It
gets better as time goes on but you know that.  Right now cry and talk
and generally do what makes you feel a little better.  I am very sure
you did exactly what Cole would have wanted you to.  After all,
everything you did was from your heart.  Please remember that he is
close by.  Talk to him.  Tell him your fears and your love.  You may
find that, like a lot of us, it helps.

Blessings to you and Cole and all you loved and cared for him.