I wrote earlier in the week about the FelV kitten I had adopted. Then
yesterday there was a knock on the door and the people who had taken
him brought him back!    Apparently they had trouble keeping him
confined in one part of their house, as he is a very active kitten,
and their vet scared them half to death warning them about the danger
to their other two cats being exposed to this positive kitten.  She
cried when she brought him back with all the cat toys they'd bought
for him, and I felt like crying too.

I suppose the vet had to warn them, but I think he went overboard
and little Zing Zing lost a wonderful home. I'm really upset about
this.

Lorrie