Wendy, I am so sorry for your loss...Debbie (COL)"I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.And because I cannot do
everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do,
I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God,I will do"    (Edward
Everett Hale) > Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:48:38 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk] Lost my Jack-Jack today> >
My little furbaby Jack-Jack crossed the bridge today. He had cancer and > was
not responding to treatment. We will miss him greatly.> > Wendy> >