so sorry to hear about JackJack.  My Sahdow had a tumor on his spine that
paralyzed his back legs.  he was in constant pain, so i had to make "that"
decision.  it is so hard and each time i say no more pets and then another one
shows up at my door.  what can you do?  turn them away?  the love they give us
is worth it all and we learn a lot from them while they are with us.  dorlis