question:  what is reiki?
since your deck isn't nice now, what about a sunny window.  Buzz could lay in
your lap, soak up the sun.  i know what you mean about the weather.  it is
getting cold here in Missouri and we have the rain, sleet, snow and hail to
look forwrd to.  this is the hard part of the year for my cats.  they want to
go out and can't, even the neg ones.  i don't want them getting wet and cold,
just asking for problems.  Homie refuses to come in, waits until she is half
frozen and cannot deny that she is cold anymore.  Annie is smart, you open the
door, she feels one cold breeze and she backs up into her nice warm house.
dorlis