this is closer to what i would have said--wait to see if the cat is actually
positive, and then weight the very real risks of NOT vaccinating against the
potential ones of doing so.

i follow dr dodd's recommendations myself, i just define "sick" differently,
i guess. (tho i'm REALLY not happy about the new protocol for kittens--every
3-4 weeks of vaccines until they're FOUR MONTHS OLD?????? to me, that's WAY
too much......)

MC

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....