Hey Gloria,

  We've tried it.  The problem is he's very difficult to pill.  When I start
him on antibiotics he runs and hides and I can't catch him for days...........
He has escaped at the vet's office twice (at two different vets) because he
literally climbs the walls to escape!  We have tried zithromax and zenoquin and
one other. but he never got them every single day for the entire time period.
:(

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey Tonya, I might try some Azithromycin. It's become my latest
discovery to try for the unknown. I've used it mostly in cats/kittens
with problem eyes. I've read that some abx are said to affect Herpes,
because of the relationship between the two amino acids lysine and
arginine. The zithro is more expensive, so that might be a
deterrent. IT's liquid, as are amoxi and clinidamycin, so you have to
be able to squirt it in the mouth.

Good luck,

Gloria