Hi Pat
This is our story.
We adopted MeMe as a one year old from a pretty horrible hoarding situation. She was pretty sick at the time ...very bad URI, diarrhea, swollen glands, stomatitis etc. Although the 'shelter' told us she was negative for Felv, our vet suspected she was positive
as she was unable to recover from her symptoms.

She tested positive on both tests and when I recovered from the shock of this dreaded disease I joined this list and with the help of some really wonderful people began to search for a way to help her. My homeopathic vet came up with a remedy that was being used to treat HIV/Aids victims in Africa with some success (thullium met). Along with the homeopathic remedy we began supplements and weaned her off commercial cat food to a better quality and sometimes raw food. It took a while, but over a period of time she recovered with the exception of her mouth which is sometimes sore. She is now three years old and seems very happy and 'healthy'. We now give her selected supplements and interferon
every other day.
She is a wonderful, loving and very 'gifted' cat. Every day that she is with us is a gift.
If you have any questions, please ask

Jane