From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 7:45:39 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Flanagan Please add to the CLS

Well we sadly lost another one of our Sids kids.Flanagan was quite the spunky
boy.He was an orange tiger that LOVED to wash windows! He has had his ups and
downs in the passed six months.And just recently got a bunch of his feisty
silliness back,even just this Monday he helped me do the special feedings and
kept me company.He passed away during the night last night and I feel for the
volunteers that went in and found him this morning.I would have been
devastated.We knew his time was getting shorter but he just made a major
comeback.Maybe he was just giving us a last glimpse of the Flanny we have ALL
came to love.We love you baby boy.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.