count on it.  God knows where these babies will find love and sends them out
way.  even when another shows up, you will still miss Mickey and cry for your
loss of him.  that is normal, for our love for them never really dies, just
goes dormant from time to time.  then something pops up to remind us of them
and we cry.  dorlis