My dear sweet little girl Houdini died today.  She was just 10 months old.
Test positive twice but never had any symptoms.  For the last couple of days
she meowed when I picked her up.  This little girl loved to be held and petted.
 Since I have 8 house cats, I thought perhaps a bite or sprain but could find
any evidence of an injury.   Yesterday she started breathing kind of heavy so
today we headed to the vet, a 45 minute drive.  She stopped meowing a couple of
miles away from the vet's office.  I thought she had finally gotten used to the
ride.  Didn't know she was dead until I got into the vets office.

I'm still in shock.  Bright Eyes had failed over several weeks.  I just didn't
think I wouldn't be coming home with her.

She loved to sit on the desk beside the computer while I was on line.  When I
sat down on the sofa she immediately got in my lap.  She just loved to be
loved.  I will sorely miss her.  I am just grateful I was able to have her love
for as long as I did.  I rescued her and her litter mates from a dumpster site
when she was 4 weeks old.  She earned her name because she was the only one of
the 4 that could escape from the crate I had them in.

Please add her to the next CLS.
Sharyl Sissy Rocket CJ Mattie and all my Angels