Houdini left this world in a place that was safe for her....next to her person. That is so much better than leaving at the vet's. I know the awful feeling of having one leave so suddenly. Dixie Louise was on the way home from the vets' when she left this world. We hadn't been gone 10 minutes.

Bless you for loving her. She still is there. Just in a very different form.