Hi,
Thanks for all your comments, especially about feeding. We had guests over for
dinner tonight and I couldn't wait until they left so I could get to my
computer..after I began syringe feeding Wilson. Both of us quit after about 20
ccs of cat food, but I then got on the assisted feeding site and was
encouraged. Wilson actually was swallowing the syringed food rather gratefully,
as long as I didn't push it too fast. My husband helped keep both me and the
cat calm!

So we are starting on a new thing here.

Sympathy to Sharyl on the loss of Houdini...and thanks for the extra emphasis
on the feeding that got me into real action. I am used to dealing with people
who won't eat, not cats, and had no idea that no food for a short time can be
fatal.

Judy and Wilson