Hi Michael, bless you for taking Boscoe. Please keep us posted about him?
I would love to see a photo once he has his fur back!!
Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Qs re CA/Urgent: FeLV+ senior boy needs money to get to
sanctu...

I knew Michael was on this list but didn't want to "out" him.  Thanks for doing
it for me Michael.

We are halfway to the goal amount with the fundable drive.  Thank you to all
who have donated.  Please pass this info along to others.  Boscoe's fundable
page is at
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-05-26.2918289545