There are only three days left to raise the money needed to get
Boscoe to his sanctuary.  I just made a donation and they are now up
to $380. and the goal is $550........ PLEASE send what you can, every
little bit helps, and if they don't reach the $550 goal the money is
returned and Boscoe has no place to go.

Read his story below, and thank you Michael for your offer to give
Boscoe a loving home for the rest of his life.

Lorrie

> On 05-26, secondchancem...@aol.com wrote: Good afternoon, my name is
> Michael and my wife and I run Second Chance Meows The home where
> Boscoe is going. I would like to thank all of those that are
> donating to help Boscoe.  We have been running a home for FeLV+
> cats for about 8 yrs now and have had some great success with
> longevity in them.  Our eldest is now 16 yo.
>
> My wife and I are grateful to be able to offer Boscoe a home with lots of
> kids to play with and be loved by.
>
> Please, PLEASE   help Boscoe come home
>
> Michael
> Co-Founder