Generally you need a prescription for A/D food although it is usually easily
acquired.  You can get it at almost any vet clinic.  It is called A/D food,
made by Science Diet - they have a number of different types of food, with
similiar names, depending on the disease process being targeted - i/d, w/d,
c/d, etc.

Good luck