I think a raw food diet is best for cats, as it's certainly more
natural, with none of the by-products and other awful stuff they add
to cat food. However only one of my cats will eat it. The others just
sniff it and walk away.  I'd be interested in hearing what your diet
consists of. Are there any particular proportions you use of the
chicken, bones, organ meat, egg, vitamins etc, and can bone meal be
used instead of bones?  I don't know how I'd grind bones.

Lorrie

On 11-15, Tracey Shrout wrote: Anna, I will give you my personal