Hi, my name is Crystal.  My husband and I rescued three kittens that were 4
weeks old at the time, (now 14 weeks), from an old building.  We tamed them as
well.  About 6 weeks ago we found out that they were all FELV positive.  Two of
them are fine and doing great.  The runt, Nibbler, isn’t.  He’s been on
antibiotics to try and get rid of his constant runny eyes and nose…we had to
stop them about 2 weeks ago because he has bloody diarrhea.  He is very
symptomatic and my vet says the disease is just running its course and has run
out if suggestions for me.  He’s also half the size of his brothers.  However,
I was hoping someone here might have some help for me because I don’t want to
give up on him.  Here’s my list…
He has severe diarrhea.  Today it seems to be much more watery and blood.  I
have been given him yogurt, acidophilus, and Purina Forta Flora.  He was
getting boiled chicken, but will only eat canned cat food now.  He’s also been
wormed.
He has a constant runny eyes and nose.  He gets L-Lysine, B Vitamin Complex,
and Ginger Root.
Also, from the diarrhea he is very anemic so he gets Pet Tinic.
He still runs and tries to get into rooms he’s not supposed to and gets on my
chest and purrs in my face.  He’s my baby.
Please and help and prayers would be appreciated.