Hi Belinda-
All 3 kittens, Nibbler, Brillo and Desmond all got antibiotics when we got them
at 4 weeks old.  Brillo and Desmond kicked the upper resp after a couple weeks
but Nibbler hasn't.  He was on them for another 6 or 7 weeks after that but we
had to take him off about 2 weeks ago because it was too much for his little
system to handle.  He is very small and his digestive system has been bad for
awhile.  The vet said that the antibiotics may have killed all the "good"
bacteria in his system.  That's why we have him on all the vitamins right now,
but the poor thing is suffering from the constant runny eyes and nose.
Crystal

Belinda Sauro
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:32:59 -0800
When my Frankie got an upper respiratory, he had it for a long time. How long
has Nibbler been on the antibiotic?
--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...