Someone wrote me that PETA believes eating of any meat is evil.  Cats are meat
eaters.  Maybe that is it.

I have now read that they are anti pets and want like to return to the way it
was before humans interfered with animals.  Cats were in the wild before so I
don't understand why they hate ferals.  They are just evil, evil people.
Sharyl